Formatting your Message Template
- 1.Bold, italic, underline
- 3.Title, subtitle, header, and normal text
- 4.Left, right, center alignment of text
- 5.Bullet and number list
- 6.Link insertion
- Use the link icon in the formatting bar.
- 8.Simple tables can be created using the table icon in the formatting bar.
You can use GoGovSG or ForEduSG or ForSG (this depends on your agency - see point 7 above) to upload your image file and add it to the content of your email using the image icon. Remember to copy the
https://file.for.sg/image_name.jpeglinks and not the
Copy the shortened link into a new browser window. Copy the
file.for.sginto your Postman template by using the html tag shown below. The link that you paste into your Postman template should begin with https://...
Then, in your campaign template, click on the image icon and paste your
file.for.sglink into the "Source" field, then click "insert". Your image will then appear in the template box, and you can resize it by 50%, 75% or 100%.