Step 2: Onboarding Form
Good news! SGNIC has approved your Sender ID registration. What's next?
As part of the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) processes, Twilio is required to conduct checks on all approved Sender IDs submitted by organisations, before they can proceed to tag your SMSes with the Sender IDs after your campaign leaves the Postman gateway. To make things easier for public service agencies, OGP has negotiated an agreement with IMDA and Twilio to recognise all Postman SMS users as legitimate. This means that you will need to fill in our form so we can provide the necessary validation details to Twilio, saving you the need to go through this process on your own - which is infinitely more tedious!
- 1.Your demographic information - name, email address, agency, division, designation. Do note that the email address provided is the address used to log into Twilio. This account will hold the necessary Twilio credentials for the department/agency.
- 2.A 1-2 line write-up about your use case.
- 3.Your monthly SMS volume.
- 4.Expected go-live date.
- 5.Your registered Sender ID.
- 6.Proof of the Sender ID approval. Please submit screenshots of your approved Sender ID, otherwise, we will not be able to process your form. Sample screenshots below.
Screenshot #1: your organisation's profile
Screenshot #2: the specific approved Sender ID