Useful Twilio Links
This page provides you with commonly-needed information, based on our interactions with users, from Twilio. Read on to get information on issues like error codes, invoicing, and subaccounts.
- 1.Where can I find more information on Twilio's direct invoicing billing method?
- 2.Twilio asked me for my message SID. What is this?
This message SID is not the same as the messaging service SID which you obtained during the set-up process. This is an identifier for the SMSes that you have sent out, which provides Twilio with more information about your message such as delivery status, message content, and relevant timings. It is a 34 character string that starts with “SM…” for text messages.
- 3.How can I create subaccounts for my agency?
- 4.Does Twilio store my data (e.g. recipient mobile numbers, SMS message content) anywhere?
- 5.Can I find out more about what Twilio error codes mean?